Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September 7, 2011 Typical Day!!!

  I sewed until 10 pm last night working on a dress for my young friend, Kristy.  I was making her a t shirt dress that Giannyl had posted a how to video on her website.  Thanks Giannyl!!!  I sewed and talked, talked and sewed, and talked a little more.  We had a great girls night while The Boyzz (my husband - bass player, her fiance`- drummer, and her future father-in- law -lead singer and lead guitar) had band practice in the garage.  By the way, they will be playing at the Tennessee Valley Fair in Knoxville this coming Saturday, September 10 at 7 pm under the Pepsi Tent.  If you like new country, old country, rock a billy, and southern rock, you will see a great show!  Anyway, I have a few adjustments to make to Kristy's dress, and I will have her model for you.  I will also be posting pictures of the pillowcase dresses with matching hair clips soon, so please come back to check them out.  Well back to sewing....

No comments:

Post a Comment