Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

About Me

Hi! I'm Kim...a certified teacher out of work.  I went back to school to get a BA in education to follow my dream of a higher education and being a teacher.  I also wanted to be an example to my children to go for your dreams!  My 3 children are all grown up, and busy with their dreams or finding out what their dreams may be.  My husband is an expert in maintenance, service, and inspection of overhead cranes.  He also is an exceptional bass player and plays with a group called The Boyzz (from Tennessee).  Feel free to check them out on youtube.com or facebook.com under Thee Boyzz.   Since the economy plunged a couple of years ago it has been difficult to find a permanent teaching job, so in the meantime, I am writing and creating sewing projects and the thing is;  I am falling in love with both.  I will be giving everyone the opportunity to purchase some of my creations from hair clips to dresses and eventually one of my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment