Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Busy Weekend

It was a great weekend, but a busy one.  I decorated a t-shirt by making a patch and sewing it on on so The Boyzz could raffle it off at their show Saturday night (just one of the many tasks of the day).  I forgot to take a picture, so I could post it.   I had worked with the manager all day Friday, until late evening, advertising for the band and making cd's.  We also designed an iron on for another shirt, which took some time.   We collected a satisfied amount of money on the raffle tickets Saturday night at their show, which helped raise money so they can go in the studio to make a new cd.  Check out The Boyzz from Tennesee on Youtube.  They're awesome.  Also, on Thursday night I attended the 38 Special concert, and they have not lost their pizazz!

No comments:

Post a Comment